Over the past 2 years I’ve lived in several different cities and countries. Currently, I live in St. Louis.
In a previous life I aspired to be an architect. At 17 years old, I was the youngest employee at Fusch Architects.
For fun I ride motorcycles.
Random facts about me
- Lived in Chile for 7 months
- Spent 4 weeks on my motorcycle traveling the west coast
- Tried to donate the domain human.ly to charity. It went viral, no one bit. Now sold.
- Good at crashing motorcycles. Really though.
- I take a picture everyday at 8:36pm (3 years strong) and plan to do it for the rest of my life.
- Dropped out of college to start a company
- Spent a week on Easter Island, the most remote inhabited island.
- Had Ashton Kutcher’s cell phone number and email address dropped in my lap (good story)
- Born on New Years day (I am 23)
- Worked as an architectural drafter from 17-20 for one of the most high end residential firms in the country.
- Start-Up Chile Round 1 Alumni
- Arch Grants Round 1 Alumni
- Raised $150,000+ in funding for my ideas ($130k of which was equity free)
- Lived in 3 countries and 5 cities over 18 months (Santiago Chile, Dallas TX, Viña Del Mar Chile, St. Louis, Victoria Canada)